Friday, January 13, 2012

New James Initiative Video

This video brings back so many memories from our trip to Ethiopia.  It makes me want to jump on a plane tonight to go visit Onesimus, the precious children and the friends we met while in Addis.  I can't wait until we get our court date and can go back!!  Please watch and enjoy this awesome video that Zach Kennedy put together for The James Initiative.



The James Initiative from Zach Kennedy on Vimeo.


2 comments:

kate said...

that is an awesome video. I want to jump on the plane with you. Praying that you soon have to rescued kids in your home! I know it will be soon. It has to be- right? Oh, God's timing. So different than our own. Praying you are matched soon and for all that comes afterwards.

Erica said...

I gave in and did a Random Things post. And I tagged you too :)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers