Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Funny Little Man

Our two boys keep me laughing all the time.  I never know what one of them is going to say or do.

I can't seem to take my eyes off our youngest for ONE minute.

Of course, I can't watch him all of the time, and when he is left to himself something really funny and/or naughty usually happens.  :)  All that to say... the other day, left by himself with a Jello pudding cup, he decides to give himself a full body "mud mask".  He smiles at me & says "looootion".   For some reason, for the past few weeks, he has considered all yogurts & puddings to be lotion.  :)  Had to share this pic.


2 comments:

kate said...

So cute! My 5 year old still does things like this occassionally! You just have to laugh! (to yourself!)

Carrie said...

Nice! I love this child so much!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers