We survived the big garage sale! It was a lot of hard work prepping, but well worth every minute of it. We had lots of people supporting us in so many ways... donations, baked goodies, sign making, pricing, sorting, helping the day of, and watching our boys. We feel so blessed to have such amazing family & friends in our life. We couldn't have pulled it off without you - thank you, thank you, thank you!! It was neat - lots of people come by to shop who were adopted themselves or who had adopted. It was really special to hear each of their stories & to gain more nuggets of wisdom about adoption. Overall, the sale was a success - we raised more money than we ever expected and had great opportunities to share about what has been revealed to us about caring for orphans through our adoption process. Thank you again to all who helped us pull this off!
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad it went good! I had forgotten which weekend yours was on and forgot to ask you about it when I saw you on Tuesday. We've been up to our ears in soccer every weekend-- wish I could've come out to help.
Thanks Erica! Looking forward to seeing you at our next get-together!
Post a Comment