Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Garage Sale


Garage/Yard Sale This Weekend!

Please come visit us for some unique finds. We'll have furniture, antiques, electronics, baby items, decorations, sporting goods, clothing, & lots more.

We'll have Ethiopian coffee & homemade muffins too, so come hungry!

WHEN:
Friday & Saturday, October 1st & 2nd
8:00 am

WHERE:
Our House

Hope to see you!


3 comments:

Audra said...

I just found your blog! Aren't you guys up and coming!!! I love the idea of the coffee and muffins, well duh, who wouldn't like that idea! I hope I can come by!

Sara Neufeld said...

Hey Liz, just found your blog! yay. :) I am going to try to come by your yard sale tomorrow. hope it's going well. also, i'd like one of your shirts, in small. just let me know what i need to do. :)

The "W" Family said...

hi liz, so nice to meet you today and your sweet boys! excited to get to know your family more as we "wait"

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers