Monday, September 5, 2011

13 Months


13 months on the wait list today!  Maybe this month will be our lucky one??!!

I'm leaving for Ethiopia three weeks from Friday on a mission trip with The James Initiative.  So excited to be there!!  Please pray that God will use our group to do great work in His name while there & for no big bumps in the road along the way.   We will be providing medical care and ministering to street children in Addis Ababa.  Also getting out our hammers to build a children's library at the care center we're serving.  Will definitely be life changing - can't wait to share stories and pictures when we return!

1 comment:

Cristina Wright said...

Hi Liz! I love your blog. The apron cards are $2 each plus $5 for priority shipping. I can make them match any color or theme. Let me know if you are interested in placing an order.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers