I'm in love with these cute ornaments. We really wanted to find an ornament for our little girl, since we usually get the boys an ornament each year.
Debi makes each one of these by hand, and the proceeds go toward their Ethiopian adoption. You can customize your ornament too. We just ordered the one below a few days ago, and it already came in! I'm so glad to have this - we'll always remember this time of waiting for our daughter when we hang this ornament each year. Click here to visit her Etsy store.


2 comments:
Those are so cute! I bought one awhile ago that's going in a stocking. Can't wait to hang it on the tree! It's fun to buy little things while "waiting". Hope you're doing good!
Hi Liz, I followed the link to your blog from the gladney group, thanks for the welcome message! I will be following along!
Post a Comment